Thursday, September 10, 2009

Crazy thought right?

This may sound really funky and really weird but do you ever just sit back and think really deep?
When I mean deep, I mean you think about some CRAZY off the wall things.

For instance, I was wondering if I passed away and there was a funeral set up for me, what would people say? Now, this isn't meant to be a sad moment, but more of a celebration and when the "mic is open" and people are coming up and saying "I remember Jamie.....etc" what would they say?

I'm asking this to myself because as my past is finally becoming forgotten, certain people (who haven't seen me since high school or college) still think Jamie King is THE Jamie King from high school and college. If they came to my funeral, would they talk about past experiences that aren't so great?

But what about the people I left behind because, in a selfless way, I needed to get away but they took it wrong and thought it was because "I"m dating Thomas and don't have time for them anymore" or because "I have other friends now and just don't wanna deal with them". What would they say? How do I correct their opinions on me without making them angry or truly being selfish about this decision to change their ideas of me.

I just pray that I can make such an impact on people when they meet me and know me that they can see the following:
1) first and foremost, that I love GOD with all my heart.
2) That God and his grace and mercy can change me and YOU!
3) I am trustworthy and here to listen always, no matter what.
4) I am always going to be a friend.
5) I am not perfect, but I"m working hard to stay a great Christian example.
6) I have my imperfections and I know what they are and I"m working on it.

And more....



just a thought.
Lord God please shine through me and let my light captivate others and be radiant.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment